Mar 13, 2009

Books, Children's Museum and Cheerios

I had a very fruitful trip to the library this week. It only takes us 5 minutes to walk there. Gotta love that! Except it's all up hill :( . I could have used a wagon for my haul this week. But my dear brother was kind enough to carry the bag o' books for me. I want to share with you all the wonderful books I found, but that will be it's own separate entry.
I'm off to the Cincinnati Children's Museum today with the fam and friends. But before I go I thought I would post a link to Cheerios Spoonful of Stories Contest. Cheerios Spoonful of Stories is an amazing program and the contest is a great opportunity for unpublished authors (like me) to get published. The contest isn't officially open until March 16th, but it runs until July 15th. Plenty of time to write, edit, re-edit, take to writer's group and edit some more.

No comments: